Hi! I’m Mandy
Reflexologist | Natural, Holistic Therapist
I am a fully qualified Reflexology Practitioner and a Professional member of Reflexology New Zealand.
After being introduced to reflexology a few years ago, my life changed. I didn’t realize there was a different world other than being in an office and doing clerical work, be it accounts, sales or administration duties. The big wide world of Natural and Holistic therapies. This opened my eyes to live a life outside of ‘corporate’ businesses.
I have grown and evolved. Still growing and learning. I love to learn new things. Any natural holistic therapy that assists with well-being piques my interest.
Immigrating to New Zealand was one the best decisions we ever made, although very difficult to do at the time. I am honoured and very happy to be living here in this beautiful country. I’m from South Africa, been here since 2004. My husbands’ career has kept life interesting and had us ‘island hopping’. We spent the first 6 years living in Auckland before moving to the South Island to live in Ashburton for 5 years. Once again we embarked on a new chapter and headed back North and settled in Auckland.
After spending 3 ½ years in Auckland, we decided to head South once again and have settled ourselves in Rolleston about 20 minutes south of Christchurch.
I’m married with three children, my youngest lives here in Christchurch, whilst the other two live in Auckland with their partners.
I enjoy family time, reading, walking and spending time out in nature.
- Diploma in Reflexology, Southern Therapies School of New Zealand
- Certificate in Relaxation Massage, NZCM (New Zealand College of Massage)
- Certificate Zu Qigong Practitioner, Elspeth Fare Zu Qigong (Scotland)
- Certificate Reflexology Lymph Drainage, Sally Kay Reflexology Lymph Drainage (Scotland)
- Reiki 3
- Professional member of Reflexology New Zealand (RNZ)
- Previously a member of Auckland Reflexology Group
- Currently a member of the Southern Reflexology Group
- Served on the Reflexology New Zealand (RNZ) council for two years